Breast milk is the best food for babies. Kabrita Goat milk based Infant formula is suitable from 0-12 months. Before you decide to use Kabrita, consult your Health Professional for advice. Always follow the instructions on the tin, unless prescribed otherwise. Prepare only one feed at a time. Always hold your baby upright while feeding. Infant formula increases an infant's risk of ear infections. Discard unfinished formula after feeding and wash the bottle and teat or cup thoroughly.
Unless prescribed otherwise by your health care professional:
- One scoop Kabrita Goat milk based infant formula contains approximately 4.4 g powder. Use ponly the scoop provided in the tin.
Please consult your Health Professional for advice on feeding.
|No. Of feedings per 24 hours|
Aantal voedings per 24 uur
|Water (ml)||Number of scoops|
|3 - 3.5||kg||6||90||3|
|3.5 - 4||kg||5||120||4|
|4 - 5||kg||5||150||5|
- Based on Dutch goat milk
- Worldwide No.1 in goat milk based bottle feeding
Skimmed goat milk, Lactose (milk), Vegetable oils (Coconut oil, Rapeseed oil, Sunflowerseed oil), 1,3-Dioleoyl 2-palmitoyl triglyceride, Goat whey protein concentrate powder (milk), Galacto-oligosaccharides (milk), Minerals (Calcium carbonate, Tri potassium citrate, Tri sodium citrate, Potassium hydroxide, Sodium chloride, Potassium chloride, Magnesium chloride, Ferrous sulphate, Zinc sulphate, Tri calcium phosphate, Copper sulphate, Manganese sulphate, Potassium iodide, Sodium selenate), Marine oil containing DHA (fish), Choline bitartrate, Arachidonic acid-rich oil, L-Phenylalanine, Vitamins (L-ascorbic acid, Sodium L-ascorbate, Niacinamide, Calcium D-pantothenate, DL-alpha tocopheryl acetate, Riboflavin, Thiamin hydrochloride, Retinyl acetate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Folic acid, Phytomenadione, D-Biotin, Cholecalciferol, Cyanocobalamin), Taurine, Inositol, L-carnitine, L-tryptophan.
Allergenicity: Goat's milk is highly cross-reactive with cow's milk.
Allergens: Goat's milk, fish
Prepare the formula no more than 1 hour before feeding. Wash your hands thoroughly before preparing the formula.
- Boil the bottle and teat or the cup for approximately 10 minutes to sterilize.
- Fill the bottle or cup with the correct amount of previously boiled lukewarm water and let it cool down to approximately 40°C.
- Add the indicated amount of level scoops of formula powder to the corresponding amount of water.
- Cap and shake the bottle or stirl well until all the formula powder is completely dissolved in the cup.
- Test the temperature on the inside of your wrist before feeding.
DO NOT ADD SALT AND/OR SUGAR.
Package insert provides instructions for the proper preparation and use in other languages.